10 Deadly Mistakes
Buyers Make When Purchasing a Home:
- Choosing a real estate agent who is not committed to forming a strong business relationship with you.
- Making an offer on a home without being pre-qualified.
- Not knowing the total costs involved.
- Limiting your search to open houses, ads or the Internet.
- Thinking that there is only one perfect home out there.
- Not considering long-term needs.
- Not following through on due diligence.
- Not having a home inspection.
- Not examining insurance issues.
- Not purchasing a home protection plan.